Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Explorer pics





For those of you who didn't hear, I (Evan) wrecked the explorer a while ago now, and there was confusion between us and the insurance company. They are not paying any damages. So that leaves me with a banged up truck. Check out the pics and feel my pain.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

oh that is rough!!! All of it, the way it looks and the insurance part! I am glad you guys are okay though!

Roger Gibson said...

Dude that thing is hammered! Sorry man, I know it probably kills you to not be able to fix it. Cars are a drag!!

d.r. gib said...

bummer! That is so crumby that they won't help cover any cost of the repair. Good luck!

Jill said...

OUCH!

D and S Gibson said...

Man that is tough. It's hard to have an accident and then have the company that you pay to help with it not do anything.