Friday, June 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged

8 Things I’m Passionate About
1) Family
2) Church
3)YW Program
4) Budgets
5) Saving Money
6) My kiddos
7) Cleaning my house
8) Evan

8 Songs I Can Listen to Over and Over Again and Never Get Sick of
1) Stay-Sugarland
2)Still Feels Good- Rascal Flats
3) Let's be honest--ANYTHING Rascal Flats
4) Love is a Beautiful Thing- Phil Vassar
5) I'm lovin Chris Daughtry currently
6) Both Savage Garden CD's (yes, totally high school, but I love it!!)
7) Mesmorized- Three Minute Mile
8)Currently Gun Powder and Lead-- Miranda Lambert, but I'm not really a violent person

The Past 8 Books I’ve Read
Let's face it--I don't enjoy reading AT ALL!!! I read the Book of Mormon and kid books! Other then that--nothing!!

8 Things I Say Often
1) Shut-up!!?? (Surprised, not rudely!!)
2) Seriously??
3) I'm tired!!
4) Chase, stay out of the dog dish!
5) Chase, don't hit the dog!!
6) Carsyn, don't take things from your brother!!
7) Stop touching the printer!! No No!!
8) I love you

8 Things That Attract Me to a Friend
1) Happy
2)Smiley!!
3) Sense of humor
4) Positive
5) Not judgemental
6) Same standards
7) Likes to have fun!
8) Accepts me for who I am

8 Random Things About Me
1) I only have four toe nails on my left foot--(kinda gross I know!)
2) I love pickles!!
3) I love love love to cook!! Especially with Carsyn
4) I love Tetris
5) I have a shoe, purse, and jewelry obsession!
6) I hate to read!
7) My favorite exercise is the eliptical machine, but I also love Turbo Jam!
8) I walked on my toes for 12 years, and would still prefer to do so, but it would look weird!

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1) Go to Hawaii with my hubby
2) Go to Switzerland
3) Lose my baby weight!!
4) Go on a mission
5) Run a marathon
6) Become Superwoman
7) Have a conversation with Evan at dinner without being interrupted 500 times in each sentence.
8) Go to Mexico and eat real mexican food for an entire week!!

8 Things I’ve Learned This Past Year
1) So many people love my family and pray for us!
2) Dads do a lot more then I originally thought (I miss Evan when he's not home)
3) I love to garden
4) Two children is a whole different world then one child
5) The Lord thinks I'm capable of more then I ever thought
6) Military families sacrifice more then most people know
7) I love three way calling!!
8) Every child is different

8 People I'm Tagging
1)Shannon
2)Kelli
3)Kelie M.
4)Cara
5)Nicki
6)Rashelle
7)Colton

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Really, not fair to tag me, considering!!! I loved the 3 way calling though!

berry family said...

Thanks for tagging me. You know know how much I love it. J/k.
I did learn new things about you that I didn't have a clue.

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Great to see your blog from Kelie's. It's late now, but I'm totally reading it tomorrow.

Do anything you can afford said...

I learned so new things, too. Love and miss you tons.

d.r. gib said...

Those are great answers! Thanks for doing my tag, I don't always like to do them but thought this one was fun. Miss you!

Colton Anne said...

Ok...I'll answer...no I'm just kidding. I learned some things about you I didn't know either so that was fun. I'll do it and maybe people will learn more about me!! :)

Kelli White said...

I never knew you wanted to go to Hawaii and Switzerland. That would be awesome. Maybe one day we can all go on some big adventure when the kids are all gone.:):)