So, I haven't blogged, in FOREVER!! We've had company for 3 weeks which has been a blast, but no time for blogging. My mom and the girlies came out for 3 weeks and were joined by Rob for the last 4 days. I'll have to blog their trip in stages, because I don't have enough time to do it all at once! Hope everyone is doing great!! We miss everyone!!
Dollar Bowling Day on Wednesday's on base!! We went the day after they got here! Everyone had so much fun!!



5 comments:
Yea, pictures!! I love seeing the kiddos and the girls! Gald it was so much fun! :D
Fun times!!! Glad to see new pics of the kids, so cute. Can't wait to hear more!
Thanks for the update. Looks like you have found some fun places to visit. Sorry we couldn't come up, we are watching the special weekend prices. Miss you tons!!
Looks like you had fun! Love the first picture of Carsyn...and also her baby butt crack! I can't believe how big Chase is! Cuties!
Hey...I found your blog! We sure do miss you guys! I love to see the kids all grown up!
Check out our blog at http://showmemokogas.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment