Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Fun!!

So, we had a fun Labor Day with some friends at a park by our house. It was a very "Seattle Day" with a lot of clouds, but that also meant it wasn't hot. There was lots of good food and company! The kids loved getting to ride their bikes and play on the playground. We even made some new friends which is always a lot of fun!!

As for a family update--there isn't much of one! We still don't know anything about deployment or relocating but are kind of hoping for both! (Only hoping for deployment because there is rumor it would only be a four month instead of six!) We still like Washington, but are hoping to be reassigned as we are ready to try somewhere else!! We are really wanting to go foreign, but who knows!! Our life is pretty up in the air and I'm sure it will be for quite a while. The good thing is that everyone is healthy and doing good!! We hope everyone else is the same!! Chat soon!



The guys "grillin"
So I thought this was so cute! Sammy loves to sleep with Carsyn now!


Chase was chasin squirrels at the park and was just too cute!

The kids table


Cheese for Grandma!! (Seriously, that's what we say!)


Is it just me or is he just sooo cute?? :)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

How stressful is being up in the air? I can't imagine!
Your kids are the cutest!

Do anything you can afford said...

It's not just you. Your kids are the cutest grandkids that we have in Seattle. (sorry, there's a lot of competition) We love to see those cute smiles though. Miss you tons - Loves

d.r. gib said...

What a cheese ball. I love his hair. Hope you guys know more soon, and that we get to see you soon too.

Kelli White said...

I love the clothes Jame? Where did you get them?:):) jk. I am glad we have good taste since we share so much. It helps that the kids are cute that we put the clothes on.:)

Shannon said...

Yes, he is just soo cute! Love the hair! Too funny! I love the pic of Carsyn sleeping with Sammy, VERy cute!

Wonderful World of Crafts said...

I just love that face!!!!

kelie said...

So I don't get labor day. What exactly are we celebrating? Mother's who have gone through labor, people who labor in their daily jobs or just the labor of life from which we apparently need a vacation once a year. In any event, I'm all about paid holidays, so rock on Labor Day! At least you did something fun.

Debbie Lunt said...

I know it sounds corny, but I am excited that Chase gives GRANDMA cheezers!!!! Isn't he just the cutest!!!!
Looking at all these pics makes me miss them even more.
I love all of you
MOM
xoxoxoxox

Jill said...

Where are you guys? We need an update!