
Ok, so I'm home and can post now! What a blast!! We had so much fun visiting my sisters and then got a treat and got to visit my cousins and their kids too. It was so fun to be with family again!! Carsyn (who is 4) was the oldest of our 6 kids so you can imagine how fun that was!! (It really was!) We even ventured out to the mall with all 6 of them one day which was so much fun and the kids were AWESOME!! That is the play place in the mall where they are all playing. They all got along so well. They were all sick at some point but were real troopers. We survived the 5 hour and 2 hour plane trips there and the TWO 3 1/2 hour trips on the way home. FYI, yes I am done traveling for quite some time. It was exhausting flying by myself and my kids were GREAT, so I can't imagine doing it with bad kiddos. I know these people will never read this, but I have to say how grateful I was to the people on my flights that helped me out when things got a little rough (like the airlines screwing up where they put plane checked strollers!! And the man who helped when we landed and Chase woke up and was HYSTERICAL because it was like 10:30 pm his clock and there was NO milk!! ) It was great to be around my sisters!! It was a much needed trip for me and a nice energizer! Thanks so much Jeff, Becky, and Bill!! We love you guys and had a blast!!
5 comments:
Looks like it was a blast spending time w/ your sisters. The kids are getting big. I hear you on flying alone, I don't plan on doing that anytime soon either.
Rashelle
Sounds like it was much needed and so much fun! I'll be back mid-March (a little sooner than planned) so I can't wait to get together! Also, for your previous post, the pics got me all emotional--they are so sweet!
The pictures are great and we're so glad you were able to go to CT. Thanks for the info this morning. We are so greatful and happy about the news.
Loves
Yea for cute pictures! You did get some good ones! You'll have to send the ones of us girls my way and I will send you the ones of your kids. I miss you already!
It looks like a Felker reunion with the bazillion young kids! How fun!
Post a Comment