Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Graduation!

Ok, so I am really behind in posting because we've been having fun and staying BUSY living life!! Evan graduated for his Honor Guard Training on June 11th!! YEAH!! We are so proud of him and so excited that he is done! It was kind of exhausting for all of us. lol! We were glad that Mike and Shannon came up with there kiddos and that Evelyn and Bob made it JUST in time to see Evan walk across that stage. Yes, I realize the pic is massively blurry, but that is as good as it gets while rocking a baby at the same time! It is nice to have him done with training and starting to get into a routine again. We are really proud of you Evan!!

Here are some pics from graduation day! After the ceremony we went to the Slip Inn on base for lunch and to let the kids run around a little. I'll be posting some more pics as the day goes on about the other fun stuff that has been going on. Hope everyone is doing well!!




















6 comments:

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

Your hair is long!!! I like it. And Carsyn's is too. Congrats to Evan!! We sure miss you guys.

Evan and Jamie said...

Funny,I just cut all of my hair off!!

berry family said...

Congrats to you Evan. Cute family pictures. Are you guys making the military a career? I really need to call you.
Rashelle

Jill said...

Yea! A new post! We love you guys and we are super proud of Evan!

Lexi said...

congrats guys!! I love the family photo and miss you guys so much!

Evan and Jamie said...

Rashelle-miss you too and NO we are NOT making the military a career! LOL He'll finish school while he does his Honor Guard commitment and then his enlistment will be up!