Wednesday, December 8, 2010

6???? REALLY???

Ok, so it's been like forever, but I just figured out how to download from our new camera. BEWARE, there are TONS of pics with even more to come. They start out around the beginning of school and get to recent as you scroll through them!

Things here are busy as usual! Evan is in ALS (training for his upcoming promotion) and we haven't seen much of him this past month. He graduates next week and we are SOOO excited! The kiddos are doing great with school and we are just pluggin along. Peyton is getting HUGE (she is so chunky!) and is growing up all together too fast! She already thinks she should be able to walk and therefore face plants it a lot! Chase and Carsyn still love her more then anything and it is super cute. I'm staying busy with the fam and trying to get our life organized.

So, for some reason--and apparently a crazy reason---I thought after the events of the past few years, we might be up for a nice relaxing, uneventful kind of year. Well, not so much. I went in for a regular yearly appointment to find out that we will be having yet another baby come May or June!! NOT EVEN KIDDING!! So, now that we've gotten over the initial shock (I think) we are starting to anticipate life as a family of 6!! With, two babies! Peyt will be between 14-15 months it looks like! You know your kids are close when your 6 year old say, "Already?? We already have a baby, and now we are going to have two!" Pretty funny, but of course we feel very blessed! So far the baby looks healthy, so I'm sure more updates are to come!

Hope everyone is doing well, and I'll have more pics up later this week!

Fun times painting!


At the base "Back to School" Bash





This is what we get to see ALL the time!! So much fun!


We ate at the National Harbor during the fall!

Seriously, these signs make me laugh SO hard everytime I see them!


A the co-op back to school party!

Scary, huh?


They are so much fun!

Hi sweetheart!

I love me some spaghetti!!
(And high chair before it was refinished)




Carsyn working hard at school!

Chase "workin"

This is what Peyton does during school--just looks cute!

Chase showing off his finished letter A art project!

Peyton likes to read too! Do you see all that chub!! So cute!

Peyton LOVING her first Thanksgiving!

Pie?

Yes, she totally did her own hair!

Peyton being so cute, and Look at the finished high chair!! Evan did awesome!

She makes us smile all the time!

9 comments:

Lexi said...

CONGRATS!!!!! How exciting. Haylee and Trent are 13 months apart and even though it was hard at the time, looking back; it was the best way to do it! You do co-op homeschooling? Do you like that? Hey also I was gonna ask... when you make the baby headbands... where do you get the material for the band? Miss you!

Debbie Lunt said...

HEY JAME - YOU KNOW I'M LOVIN THESE
PICS---EXCEPT IT IS MAKING ME WISH I WAS THERE SQEEZIN UP ON ALL OF THEM. GOOD JOB GETTING THESE POSTED. I LOVE ANY CHANCE I GET TO SEE THE KIDDOS.
I LOVE YOU GUYS
MOM
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX

berry family said...

I love all the pictures. The kids are cute. Congrats on baby #4. I am glad everything is going well with the pregnancy. Miss you guys.

Jill said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! You'll be busy, but you are superwoman and can handle anything! We love you all!

Parley and Anna said...

Wowsers! That is so exciting! I hope you've been feeling okay! You guys look so great...you shouldn't post such fun and adorable pictures because it makes me miss you guys even more! ;) Peyton so stinkin cute! I just love those adorable rolls; the perfect baby!

The Singer Family said...

Congrats congrats! Annie and Whit were closer in age than I thought I could handle/want. It's perfect though. Good luck! And btw, next time you are in CT, I would love to not be neglected...we're related too ya know!!! I'm starting to get a complex.

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

wow! Congrats! The kids are so cute! Update your blog more often! :P Miss you guys!

Do anything you can afford said...

So fun to see the cute pictures. We are excited to see them soon.

Lexi said...

Hey where are you stationed? I know the area, but you never mentioned which base. Dave and I are probably headed out that way in Aprilish. He is getting out of the military for real lol and is hoping for a job over that direction. How is the new baby coming along? K, thats enough for one post! miss you