I love seeing pictures of the kids! When is the new one supposed to come along? Dave was looking at a few jobs either at Bolling or Belvoir, but now it looks like we might be moving back to AZ. Who knows? Hopefully we will in 5 weeks when his leave starts lol. Maybe if we end up over there; we will have to get together again! I cannot believe how big Peyton is now!
Evan and I have been married for a little almost 9 years now. We met and were married in Columbia, MO and have since had four beautiful children and have started a military career. Evan is stationed in DC a little under a year left! We love our life and getting to spend it together. We hope you enjoy seeing a little of the fun we get to have together!
4 comments:
I love seeing pictures of the kids! When is the new one supposed to come along? Dave was looking at a few jobs either at Bolling or Belvoir, but now it looks like we might be moving back to AZ. Who knows? Hopefully we will in 5 weeks when his leave starts lol. Maybe if we end up over there; we will have to get together again! I cannot believe how big Peyton is now!
Hilarious! Love me some of those legs!
She is so cute - Love those cute teeth.
Yes, I'll be packing the K4 ideas all in one nice bundle once I'm finished!
Post a Comment