Ok, so this is our life in pics over the last 2 1/2 days! I'll write more about the events later. The pics are the only thing people want to see anyway!! :)
Congratulations! How exciting! So did everything go as planned? I love the pics of Evan with Easton propped up next to him on the bed. Guys...they crack me up! How is the recovery going? And how is everybody adjusting? And HOW on earth is it that you can look so dang cute right before you have a baby?! I'm so jealous!
Congratulations and take it easy (if that's possible)!
AW!! How freaking adorable is he? He definitely looks like a Gibson. We sure miss you guys. Congrats on baby number 4! :D Have fun with that. ;) Heal soon!
Seriously he is soooo handsome! I need some cheek smoochin' time like...NOW! I can't believe Ihave to wait like 2 more weeks before I get to see my cute nephew again! ARG! Fabulous pictures! Love oyu guys and congratulations again!
Congrats Jamie and Evan! He looks just like your other kids and is quite adorable! Hope you are feeling great and that everyone gets adjusted quickly. Love you guys. Bonnie
Congrats!!!! He's sure a Gibson. We're so happy for ya'll. Anna's right, you do look so stinkin cute! Chase is sure a proud big brother, you can tell. Precious. Miss ya'll. Hope you got lots of rest in the hospital, you're gonna be a busier momma now! :) Much love to you all.
Congrats you guys! He is of course absolutely adorable and cute...but all your kids are so I wouldn't think he'd be ugly at all!! :) I hope you are adjusting well to having 4 and feeling well!
Evan and I have been married for a little almost 9 years now. We met and were married in Columbia, MO and have since had four beautiful children and have started a military career. Evan is stationed in DC a little under a year left! We love our life and getting to spend it together. We hope you enjoy seeing a little of the fun we get to have together!
14 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting! So did everything go as planned? I love the pics of Evan with Easton propped up next to him on the bed. Guys...they crack me up! How is the recovery going? And how is everybody adjusting? And HOW on earth is it that you can look so dang cute right before you have a baby?! I'm so jealous!
Congratulations and take it easy (if that's possible)!
Congrats!!! He definitely looks like he belongs in the family. Happy healing and congrats on now being a family of 6!!!!!
AW!! How freaking adorable is he? He definitely looks like a Gibson. We sure miss you guys. Congrats on baby number 4! :D Have fun with that. ;) Heal soon!
Love him! Give him a squeeze from Aunt Jill, Uncle Mikey and kiddos!
Seriously he is soooo handsome! I need some cheek smoochin' time like...NOW! I can't believe Ihave to wait like 2 more weeks before I get to see my cute nephew again! ARG! Fabulous pictures! Love oyu guys and congratulations again!
Congrats Jamie and Evan! He looks just like your other kids and is quite adorable! Hope you are feeling great and that everyone gets adjusted quickly. Love you guys.
Bonnie
Congrats!!!! He's sure a Gibson. We're so happy for ya'll. Anna's right, you do look so stinkin cute! Chase is sure a proud big brother, you can tell. Precious. Miss ya'll. Hope you got lots of rest in the hospital, you're gonna be a busier momma now! :) Much love to you all.
Congratulations! He's adorable and so are his brother and sisters.
congrats jamie he is adorable..looks alot like peyton!!!
Congrats you guys! He is of course absolutely adorable and cute...but all your kids are so I wouldn't think he'd be ugly at all!! :) I hope you are adjusting well to having 4 and feeling well!
Congratulations!! He is a cutie. I agree with Anna you look great just before you had him. I hope you are doing well.
Congrats! He totally looks like one of yours. I have been thinking of you so glad you posted. Hope all is well
He is soooo cute!!!! I love the pics of Peyton too. I hope you are recovering well. All the kids look great!!!! Miss ya!!!!!
Congrats! I want to hear the story too! He is adorable. I can't believe how big they are all getting.
Post a Comment