I can never, EVER, get a real picture of this girl smiling!! Not a real smile anyway. Well, someone happened to capture this the day Easton was blessed! I LOVE it!! She is such a sweet girl!
I love your camera and would like it even more if I knew how to use it. I'm glad your MIL got this great picture of our beautiful girl. Love and miss you tons!!!
Evan and I have been married for a little almost 9 years now. We met and were married in Columbia, MO and have since had four beautiful children and have started a military career. Evan is stationed in DC a little under a year left! We love our life and getting to spend it together. We hope you enjoy seeing a little of the fun we get to have together!
5 comments:
So gorgeous. I miss that girl, and some other people I know. Won't mention any names, though.
Love it! She's grown up! Miss you guys.
She's gorgeous! And your MIL took that when Carsyn was playing with Makinley...she said it was hard get good smiley shots of Carsyn!
She's so beautiful! But I'm sure you already knew that!!
I love your camera and would like it even more if I knew how to use it. I'm glad your MIL got this great picture of our beautiful girl. Love and miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment