Ok, so everyone has been on my case to blog lately--so now here are a million!! I know, it's been forever, but things have been VERY CRAZY!! We, and it seems like all of our friends, have been so busy lately and dealing with military life. FYI, Evan received official deployment papers and is going to Manas Air Base, in Kyrgystan (sp?) sometime in January for 4-6 months! Our orders are up here in April, but they could very well keep us here (even though we hope not!). So pretty much, our life is up in the air, but we will be sure to keep everyone posted.
Evan has been in Honor Guard for a couple of months now and is really enjoying it. He was able to go through the Air Force Honor Guard training (which is apparently different from Base Honor Guard--not sure how, but is) and just graduated from that last Wednesday. It was nice to take the kids to the ceremony and I was greatful they were so good! This is his stand-by month, so he is back at the shop right now.
Young Womens is still keeping me VERY busy, but I love the girls! We are preparing for our YW in Excellence and Youth Temple trip, so things will continue to be busy! I am staying very busy with the kids too! Never a dull moment!
The kiddos are doing fabulous. We are going to tour a preschool for Carsyn tomorrow (Don't ask why she isn't in preschool already--LONG story) and she is very excited! It's twice a week and will be nice to have a little time with the Chaserman! Chase is still ginormous and as cute and sweet as can be. He is trying so hard to talk more, I just have no idea what he is saying. He loves Sammy (our dog) and loves babies!! He just wants to hold and hug them! It's too cute! I hate how fast these kiddos are growing up, it makes me sad, but they sure keep me hoppin!!
Hope everyone is doing great! I'll try to update sooner next time!! Enjoy all the posts!
4 comments:
Glad to hear you're still alive. I was beginning to wonder about you! Cute hair cut on Carsyn, her hair is fuller than mine!
Yeah! I was wondering if you had fallen off the face of the earth. The kiddos are so cute! Miss you guys, hope to see you soon!
I'm so glad you are back in blogland! Carsyn looks so grown up! And Chase does, too! Can't wait to see you all!
WOW! Been a very long time. My Jamie told me you posted a comment on our blog almost a year ago. I just never get around to these thingys. I think I'll be blogging a bit more. Kinda convenient way to keep in touch in these stupid crazy times we live in. Military eh, thats awsome. The kids look spectacular, yall do too I guess. Well I could ramble for days. Catcha on the flip side.
Post a Comment