Well, nothing really new to report here!! Things are still going along just fine. We had a fun family day with Evan today. He starts 12 hour night and weekend shifts tomorrow so we won't see much of him for awhile. We took the kids to a little hiking trail on base tonight and they had so much fun. I was impressed with how much Chase walked. Carsyn is our athletic child and could have been out there all day. We had a lot of fun and Carsyn kept informing us that, "This is a nice place. I like the forest." We are really lucky to have such special kids. They are so good and really couldn't be any cuter!! We hope everyone is doing well! We'll update soon!



8 comments:
You know, I LOVE that I have such cute nieces and nephews! Great pictures! It looks like you had a blast. I love thepicture of them hugging!
Chase is such a goof ball! What great kiddos.
Looks like so much fun!
Cute kiddos! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
I love this video, it is one of the best ones yet!! Where did Carsyn get the little baker set? She is adorable in it. The hike looked like a great time, but where are pics of you? I miss seeing you too! I really miss all of you.
Love You
MOM
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I miss you guys!!! I love the apron and hat. It's great. Love you guys.
Hey Jamie- I need your moms email address. I am making deer jerky and I need her help/recipe. I have never made it with real deer before and she brought me some once and it was SOOOOO yummy. Can you email it to me? sarahbabbel@gmail.com
Thank you!
Hey Evan & Jamie! The kids are getting so big and cute! Danny and I just found your blog. Please email us with your phone number. Our email is daniel_cricchio@yahoo.com
Danny & Stepanie
Post a Comment