skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Here ya go Kel!!
Ok, so these are for my sis Kelli. She is going to have a baby any day and requested a few headbands to go with certain outfits. Of course she can't wait for them to be mailed to see them. So, here you are Kel, I finish up the rest of them today and get them in the mail this afternoon with the clothes!! Love you!!

8 comments:
Where do you buy your material for the headband? I've been looking for 1.5" stretchy lace for like 3 weeks to make some headbands for my friend but I can't find any.
Kelie,
Use knee highs or I go to Dollar Tree and get the 2 pack of baby tights and cut off the legs and sew the ends together--that's how you can get the pink. They also sell some pretty good pre-made bands there also. I get the 1.5 inch lace (not shown) at JoAnnes and they also sell a 1/2 inch stretchy lace there too!! You can ordered colored stretchy lace on line but it can be pricey. The tights seem to work the best and turn out really really cute.!! Hope that helps! Miss ya Kel!
VERY CUTE! I look forward to having another girl...SOMEDAY!
Wow, we just stick a little bow on with corn syrup, those are fancy. (I like the idea of the tights.)
Very cute!
Hey Jamie!! Those are really cute! I heard that you moved to a new house (no more rodents, glad they pulled through for you) :D I've got a blog now too! tylerandalexis.blogspot.com you should check it out!!! Miss you!
Hey - I do not have your email address and so I thought this would be a nice way to wish you happy B-Day!! Whoop Whoop to you!
Still sad I missed you in CT. We do need to catch up soon. Enjoy your day, old lady.
I love some of those bows! they are totally cute
Post a Comment