Monday, October 5, 2009

Quick Update and an Announcement!

Hey everyone! Since some people are threatening me if I don't post (Shannon and Kelli) here ya go!! Just kidding, we've needed to for a long time now. I only have a minute, so I'll just summarize the last 6 months as insane, but we're all doing good now. Evan is safely home with us and we are so blessed because of that.

So--we are 16 weeks pregnant again (yes, Evan has only been home 4 months!! Can we say deployment baby!!??) and are so excited to be having a healthy pregnancy!! We are due in March and can't wait to welcome this little one. Carsyn is sure it is a girl! I'm hoping!!

Things are busy busy here and we are all doing great. We will try to update more soon, but here are some recent pics of the kids at the Puyallup Fair! We had some much fun again this year.












17 comments:

Do anything you can afford said...

It is so fun to see our darling grandchildren again. Fun pictures and looks like lots of fun at the Fair. Thanks for updating. We love you!!!

Lisa R said...

Congrats!! I am happy to see you guys are doing so well! Thanks again to Evan for all he does for our country!

Debbie Lunt said...

Thanks Jamie for posting. This is the only way I get to see those beautiful grandbabies of mine. I sure miss all of you. Give them hugs for me and tell them I (Terra, Chelle, and Grandpa) love them too. WOW, those suckers are as big as they are.
Love,
MOM
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

d.r. gib said...

Congrats on the new little one! sounds like you did not waste any time getting back into the swing of things *wink, wink*. It is crazy how big your cute kiddos have gotten! Miss you guys!

Jill said...

We are so excited! We miss you and love you!

JanEllenSanders said...

Congrats on the new one to come...Thanks for your service Evan in serving and your sacrifice Jamie! John ran into Andy at a priesthood session a few weeks ago. I believe they are just about 20 minutes south of us...small world!

kelie said...

Well well well, you are alive! Good to know! Congrats on the baby! I'll keep my fingers crossed on a girl for you too, girls rock!

Shannon said...

YEA!!! Now I don't have to send more death threats!! Thay are beautiful!! Thanks James!

Roger Gibson said...

Congratulations you guys. Let us know when you find out what you're having!

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

Wow they are getting so big!!!!! I'm glad that you're posting again! I've missed you! :D

Kristal said...

Congrats on the new baby! That's so exciting. You are only about a week ahead of me sooooo it's a race to the finish line! haha Your kids are so adorable!

berry family said...

Fun pictures. The kids are so big I can't believe it. Where does the time go. Congrats again on baby #3.
Rashelle

Cari said...

Congrats on the baby! Girls are the best. I'll cross my figures for you. The kids are getting so big! We miss you guys!

D and S Gibson said...

Way to update! Now I guess we have to do it too...Isaac & Ari are sure you're having a boy but Aidan says he wants a girl so she can grow up like Carsyn. I'm glad life is going as well as it is for you guys. We miss you so much!!! & love you all!

Priscilla said...

Hey Jamie...remember me? Your kids are ADORABLE!Congrats on #3. You and Evan look GREAT. How's life treating you? Here's my blog.
www.thingsthatmakeusgohm.blogspot.com

-Priscilla Westgate Hubbard

Colton Anne said...

Your kids are so cute! Love all the pics!

Lexi said...

oh the fair .... we miss you!!! Did I say that once already?