Thursday, March 18, 2010
Peyton Shae Gibson
First off, the pics are in reverse order, but I'm too tired to figure it out right now, so sorry!! She finally came!! Peyton joined our family on Monday morning and weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds and 8 ounces and was 21 3/4 inches long!! She is absolutely perfect and such a chubber!! The hospital was awesome and so were all of the docs and nurses! They made our experience awesome. Carsyn and Chase are as proud as can be and absolutely love her to pieces!! Evan hasn't stopped smiling and neither have I. She is just such a joy already and we love her to death!! We want to thank everyone for their prayers on our behalf. Things looked and were crazy at times, but everything played out perfectly and Evan was here when she was born. We don't know why we are so blessed, but recognize that we are. We are now out of the hospital and recovering at Grandma and Grandpa's until we head to DC in a couple of weeks. This 3rd c-section is a little harder, so I am appreciating the rest! So far Peyton is a great baby and seems to be very laid back. We'll see!! We'll post more soon, but I need to lay down for now!! Love you guys!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
YAY for beautiful babies!! She is gorgeous! I can't wait for her to meet her favorite aunt in just a couple of weeks!! congrats to the beautiful family!
She is as beautiful as expected. Thanks for getting the pictures on so fast. We can't wait to see her. Loves
Congrats! She's a cutie!
Oh, I just love her! I want to hold her! Congratulations! We love you! Mike, Jill & Fam
She is just sooo cute. I've been showing the text picture to everyone and the first comment I get is "She's a Gibson". My favorite picture is the one where Carsyn is feeding her and Chase is inspecting her feet. :) Miss ya and wish you were here so I could hold her. She's just so cute.
Congrats you guys!! She is so cute!! I love all that cute hairbows! I think she looks a lot like Carsyn!
Bah! Congratulations! She really is so cute! Now I'm the one that's crying because I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad you were all able to be together and that it turned out well. Hooray for moving with newborns! :)
she is beautiful, looks just like you! hope you are feeling better and recovering fast
Congratulations, Gibsons! Peyton is beautiful! She certainly looks like she belongs in your family. Good luck with the move.
Yep, definately a Gibson! So cute. Congrats and good luck with the recovery.
So beautiful! Congrats you guys and hope everything is going well.
yay Jamie...Congrats! What a beautiful family you guys have!
I know I'm a dork for leavign another comment, but I just hopped on to check your blog and i was scrolling thru the pics of Payton and have to tell you AGAIN, she is gorgeous! aaahh! But now, we need more pics, especially since I'm sure you have nothing better to do than to update your blog. sheesh. :)
And I totally just mis-spelled Peyton's name. I'm so sorry. I debated it and meant to check before I posted, but I obviously didn't.
Post a Comment