Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nothin Much!

2 weeks of training over!! Yeah! Not much excitement here. Still trying to get unpacked!! I swear that is a never ending job!! Shannon came up this week to help me and it was fun to get to see the kiddos. Sadly, I didn't get any pics! I got some cute pics of my girls this week though and thought I would share. Peyton is getting Ginormous!! She is such a little angel! Carsyn ADORES her! These are some pics of the girls right before bed one night (no we don't put Peyt to bed with a bow, it just hadn't been taken out yet!!). Hope everyone had a good week!
Here is our chunky monkey!!

Aunt Shanny got this little outfit for Peyton when she was born. The bow is massive but she still looks oh so cute!!

This one shows how much hair she has!! It has grown so fast already!


SO SWEET!




I want to do this one in black and white for the house! I LOVE it!



Sweet Sisters!




6 comments:

Shannon said...

You know that I LOVE her!!! The pics turned out soo cute! I was glad I got to be there, even if we didn't get too much accomplished. Being with you and the kids was great for me and the kiddos!

Parley and Anna said...

Parker and I just spent time scrolling through tons of your pics on his blog so he could get his Chase and Carsyn fix--he went crazy! Seriously, we miss you guys so much but we are so happy you got that spot!
Peyton is so adorable--definitely a Gibson baby, which I'm sure you hear all the time. The kids look like they are so great with her!
Just wish we could be there to see it!

Lexi said...

i think that onsie is adorable!

Meg said...

Jamie -
New kid = so cute.

AND - now that you are east coastin - we are almost neighbors. Perhaps a cousin visit will have to be scheduled.....

Do anything you can afford said...

It's so fun to see the kids. We love the pictures. Hope things are improving. Lots of Love

Colton Anne said...

SO cute!! I love them all!