Ok, so this beautiful girl is one!! I can't believe this year has FLOWN by!! She is such a little (let's face it--there isn't anything little about her!!hahah) joy in our life! She smiles and walks all around! For her special day we grilled pizza--her fav--with breadsticks! Our friends Chris and Holly came to celebrate with us! Holly was awesome and made the BEST pink cupcakes ever!!
We had a fun night and totally love this girl! Happy Birthday PEYT!!

Enjoying some pizza!

Picnic time!

Chris and Holly!

Daddy with his toy!

Peyt stuffing her face!

She approves of Daddy's work!

Cute faces for mom!

Daddy and his girl!


The party!

Eyeing the fire!

MMMMM!

Isn't she so pretty!??

Cute little look!

Paper!

Almost there! Thanks Grandma and Papa!

Bath toys from Bubba and sis!

Really?

She was so excited about her Camelbak that she couldn't wait for it to be open!!

Yummy water! (Yes we washed it first!)
8 comments:
First off, Peyton is ADORABLE!!! Second, you are NOT kidding when you said Chris and Evan look alike. HOLY COW!!!! I was kinda confused until I read the caption, then I was like OH it's not Evan. :) Miss ya!!!
Happy Birthday Peyton! We love you!
Happy Bithday! I know I can't believe Chase and Anya were babies when we met. And now they're 4. Man time flies by. Cute pictures.
They grow way too fast! Happy Birthday Peyton! I love the cupcake pictures! The looks are priceless!
So fun!! I wish we were there... I miss the grilled pizza!
Happy Birthday Peyton! We can't wait to meet you in person someday. So sad...we miss you all!
Lets make it a goal to meet Peyton before her next bday! Your house looks really cute! Miss you guys!
we really need to get each others phone numbers and chat lol. Anyway, we moved back to AZ. We are buying a house and it should close next week. Dave leaves in a few days. Thank you for thinking of me so much. I really would love to catch up! email me and I will give you my phone number. lshigbee@yahoo.com
Post a Comment