So I have tons of Easter/Birthday/Grandparent Trip/Guppy Gala pics to post, but I'm having fun with an editing program, so it'll take a while! Here are a few sneak peaks from Easter!
Great job Jame! The kids are changing and growing up so fast. They are all so beautiful (handsome Chase). I miss them so very much. I appreciate when you post pics, so I can feel a little closer. Thank you MOM xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Evan and I have been married for a little almost 9 years now. We met and were married in Columbia, MO and have since had four beautiful children and have started a military career. Evan is stationed in DC a little under a year left! We love our life and getting to spend it together. We hope you enjoy seeing a little of the fun we get to have together!
1 comment:
Great job Jame! The kids are changing and growing up so fast. They are all so beautiful (handsome Chase). I miss them so very much. I appreciate when you post pics, so I can feel a little closer.
Thank you
MOM
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment