Love the Easter Clothes. They are getting so big and look so much a like. I am looking into hoping a flight if I can to DC some time Kent is deployed. If that is still okay. Rashelle
Evan and I have been married for a little almost 9 years now. We met and were married in Columbia, MO and have since had four beautiful children and have started a military career. Evan is stationed in DC a little under a year left! We love our life and getting to spend it together. We hope you enjoy seeing a little of the fun we get to have together!
2 comments:
Love the Easter Clothes. They are getting so big and look so much a like. I am looking into hoping a flight if I can to DC some time Kent is deployed. If that is still okay.
Rashelle
Your kids are so cute! I love the girls' dresses!
Post a Comment