I realize that I have months to catch up on, but I think it is so cute how excited this little guy gets when his daddy comes home for lunch!! We snagged these two days ago and he's just so sweet! L.O.V.E. this kid!
Evan and I have been married for a little almost 9 years now. We met and were married in Columbia, MO and have since had four beautiful children and have started a military career. Evan is stationed in DC a little under a year left! We love our life and getting to spend it together. We hope you enjoy seeing a little of the fun we get to have together!
3 comments:
dang he has grown and is so stinkin cute! You'll need to start posting more often my cousin! Hope all is happy and good at the Gibson house!
He is way cute - I agree. Just wish we could see him more often. Loves to everyone!!
I love my cousins!!! ther SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment