Chase's day started with a birthday request of French Toast for breakfast! That was followed by a Cars 2 birthday party with four little boys and a pizza party lunch! Daddy got do join us for the food and the pinata!The evening was rounded out with a birthday dinner--ham and potatoes--with family and friends and a night of remote control cars and motorcycles! I would say it was a success!
Chase is getting so big and is such a joy in our lives. He is our funny kid who really comes out with some wild ones sometimes!! He constantly keeps me laughing (and pulling out my hair!!) . He is doing good with home preschool this year and has started reading and writing lessons and is doing very well at them! He was super excited when he sounded out the word "me" the other day! Super cute! We love this guy and our family wouldn't be complete without him!


















2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful birthday. It's so good to see your family. Thanks for posting these fun pictures. I'm borrowing some of them!
Like the cake and your catch up posts. They are getting big fast and I think that Easton has the most defined (and cute) cheeks I've ever seen!
Post a Comment