Ok--so maybe if you aren't around them as much as me you can't tell--but holy moly--they are identical!! (So Easton is massive fat, but I see that look ALL the time!!) I'll have to get a more recent pic!! Thanks Grandma for the pic!!
So I saw the top pic and I was all, "Oh he is just so cute and looks so much older now!" And then I might have wigged out a little when I figured out it wasn't Easton! That is crazy! Such cute pics of them though!
Evan and I have been married for a little almost 9 years now. We met and were married in Columbia, MO and have since had four beautiful children and have started a military career. Evan is stationed in DC a little under a year left! We love our life and getting to spend it together. We hope you enjoy seeing a little of the fun we get to have together!
2 comments:
Oh, I love my little bro! I think Easton looks just like him! Love you guys!
So I saw the top pic and I was all, "Oh he is just so cute and looks so much older now!" And then I might have wigged out a little when I figured out it wasn't Easton! That is crazy! Such cute pics of them though!
Post a Comment