Monday, July 16, 2012

Easton Turns 1!

So, my blog is being stupid and I can't really see where this is typing at.  Easton turned 1 on June 24th!  He's our sweetheart who still has a smiling disease that we love!  Her are pics from his birthday dinner!  I can't see to label each.  I'll try to come back on later and fix it!




















5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh we just love him! Happy Birthday big boy! Miss and love you!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, look at those beautiful eyes he has!! His lashes are sooo long! He is such a cute boy, I didn't think it was possible that he could get cuter-but, he has! Loves and kisses to that cutie from his Aunt Shanny!

Parley and Anna said...

He is so adorable and looks like such a happy boy! Oh, how I miss you guys! You've been on my mind like crazy. I think I have the wrong email address for you...if you get a moment, shoot me one: paj928{at}yahoo{dot}com

Do anything you can afford said...

It so fun to see him. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. I love the facetime thingy.

Anonymous said...

he is ssssoooooo big!!! seems like only a week ago the fam was buzzing about him being born!!! give him kisses for me love you guys!!!