I was noticing that I had some cute pics of the kids from this week and thought I would share. It's been kind of a crazy week a little!! I was sick from Sunday-Wednesday (and it's never good when mommy is sick). I started school last week, so bad timing with getting sick. Evan is doing two classes right now and his work keeps changing his schedule. He went from working graves, to weekends, to now B shift (2:45-11pm). I wish they would make up their minds so we could try to have some schedule!!! Not to mention dealing with the insurance company about our car accident that totaled our Explorer (pics and that story will come soon.) I don't mean to sound like I am complaining. Life is really good, it's just been a long week. Chase is getting four teeth right now and so he was pretty fussy today. He is starting to walk on his own more, but today he wouldn't have anything to do with it. I probably wouldn't mind so much if he wasn't a tank!! Carsyn is still a sweetheart, but she did not want to go to bed tonight. We got her some Polly Pockets today and I had to threaten to take them away to get her to stay in bed!! I thought I would vent and post before cleaning the kitchen (the neverending task in life:). I love that this weekend is Conference. It should be a great end to the week. Not to mention I won't have a million meetings on Sunday!! Yeah! It'll be nice to just enjoy a weekend at home.
As you can see in the pics, Chase loves to be naked or anything close. Evan and him got out of the shower last Sunday in matching towels. It was too cute. I thought I would keep Evan out of the blog for now!! :) Anyway, here is a pic of our little stud and our princess. We went shopping and Carsyn likes to model her new clothes, but she doesn't like to stand still, so it is hard to get a good pic!!




This was Carsyn's Easter dress, but I never posted a pic before!!
2 comments:
Oh, you sounds so busy! I didn't know you were going to school! Good job! I did it with one kid and pregnant with another, but having 2 busy kids while going will keep you busy, busy! We love you guys! Try to relax a little!
Don't you sometimes wish you could just go back to bed and start all over again. I have days and weeks like that where it just seems to be out of control. Good luck, and we are interested in the car accident. Give the kids big hugs from us----
Post a Comment