Friday night, full panic set in. I couldn't find the camera!!! I looked everywhere! (For those of you who don't know, I sat on the camera right before Chases B-day party, with the lens up and broke it, so this is a brand new one!!) I searched high and low all of my steps! Nothing. Saturday was one of the best days ever and I was so bummed I didn't have my camera. We had the best day as a family! It was 80 degrees and clear and beautiful! We did yard work and went to this awesome park, after a great morning of going to garage sales. I was so upset I couldn't find the camera. Saturday night, Evan starts searching too. Carsyn was already asleep so Evan went in her room with a flashlight. He says, "You need to think like a 3 year old!" The camera was "asleep" in her doll house! I was so glad I found the dang camera!!
So, sometimes, Carsyn comes out with some pretty funny stuff. Here are a few funnies from this last week:
1. She was picking dandelions and making me a bouquet and I put one behind my ear and went to put one behind hers. She looked at me like I was stupid and said, "You don't wear them, mom, you just smell them!!" Who knew?
2. Our friends were over grilling out and Eric went into Carsyn's playhouse with her. Eric works with Evan. He went to sit in one of her kid chairs and she said, "Your bum is too big, (then leaning over to show him) my buns are just right!" You've gotta love honesty!!
3. On Saturday, it was a gorgeous day. I said we should eat our apples outside because it was beautiful. She responds, "Mom, it's not beautiful outside, it's handsome!"
Kiddos both swinging!

Sammy and the new house!

Sammy and Carsyn chillin in the house!
And he's done!!
Yippee!!

I don't think Chase knows about this!
6 comments:
Pretty cool stuff in the backyard. I bet the kids love playing on it. You done good at yard sales and wherever the rest came from. Give hte kids a big hug and kiss from Papa Gib.
Too cute! I laughed so hard at what Carsyn said! She must get her humor from her Aunt Shannon! Hahaha! So funny!
We have that exact playhouse! It's a great investment because Amanda will still play in it and she's 9! What cuties! Glad you have some great weather!
Wow!! That swingset is huge. I was thinking it was a bit smaller. Great find, and the house is fun. I remember Jill's when Amanda would want me to play in it with her. Her kids loved it. Glad you've had some good weather. We are finally going to enjoy a good day, today.
You are so lucky it is warm enough to play outside. We haven't gotten there in MO yet. We're still having to go to the library and the mall to keep busy (and that's getting really old). We have a great playhouse/swingset in the back yard that Jenna is dying to use too!! I can't wait for Spring to really get here.
It is so nice when the kids can play outside and get some fresh air. I too love the swing set and house. Here's hoping for more sunny days!We are hoping for the same. It was 80 yesterday, and now it is snowing--go figure.
Post a Comment