Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sick Days!

Well, our little Chaser man has been sick these past couple of days. He's had the whole high fever and vomitting thing going on!! He only wants mommy when he is sick though. Poor little man!! He seems to get this every time he has new teeth coming in. So, yesterday, I declared a sick day. We didn't leave the house. Chase slept for four hours in the afternoon (probably because he was up the night before) and Carsyn had a play at home day. We did laundry and homework all day. I officially finished my first class back to college today! Evan is in two classes right now and is working very hard. His schedule at work is 3-11pm right now, so he gets to work on homework in the morning and spend some time with the fam. I really don't have a lot to blog about, I'm just trying not to watch the Biggest Loser right now because I'm taping it to watch with Evan and our friends when they get off work tonight. We are big fans!! Well, I hope everyone has a good week, I'm sure I'll be bloggin soon!

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I am now watching the biggest looser which I recorded. It just started, so I don't know anything yet. Give Chase a big hug, hope he is feeling better soon!

Do anything you can afford said...

Sorry Chase is sick. Darn teeth. I guess it won't stop until they are all in. I'm feeling better, but I know my cough will last for months. Funny thing is I'm able to sing. Usually my voice is more affected by a cold. Good thing with a concert coming up on May 15th. Hugs to the kids, you and Evan

Shannon said...

Give that kiddo kisses from his favorite aunt! Jamie, I cannot believe how long he looks in that picture, he looks like he is going to be a tall one! So cute!