Anna and Parley made homemade rootbeer with dry ice--SOOO GOOD!
Great food and great company!
Carsyn hammin it up!
Isn't he just cute?
The kids liked to climb the big rock!
Obviously this isn't our FHE activity, but I had ward conference meetings on Sunday and Evan had to get the kiddos ready and thought they were too cute while they were sleeping!

4 comments:
I think my kids are cute when they're sleeping also!
The kids are super cute!
We will have to try a big FHE pot luck, it looks like a hit
Sleeping kids ARE the cutest! I can't believe how much that picture of Chase in this post looks like Ev when he was little! I just had myself a little flashback!
He is right! Great fun for FHE. We are so glad you are willing to reach out and make friends who are like family. We miss you, tons.
Post a Comment