Thursday, August 7, 2008

We are still alive!!




I know some of you are wondering if we are still alive here. We have had a crazy month and our computer has been down. Then, I couldn't get the pics to download off of my camera, so now there are 3 posts in one day, so check them all out!! Anyway, we are all doing good here. The kids are growing up so fast!! I got a couple of cute pics before church the other day, but I couldn't get Chase to stand very still. Things are going on as usual. My calling is time consuming and Evan is busy with work. We are waiting for his official orders to task down so we know where he is deploying. We are hoping to have a follow on base considering our orders for Washington are up in April. There is a chance that they could reassign us to McChord, but we are ready to try another adventure. Evan is in the Honor Guard now and is busy training. He is learning the 21 gun salute today and will be traveling to funerals around the state for the next year. He is very honored to be part of such a neat and solemn ceremony. We are proud of him like usual. He has a very strong packet for his promotion in September and everyone says he has it in the bag, but we wouldn't say no to any prayers because we could use the promotion! LOL

We had a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa Gibson last week! Somehow I ddin't get any pics, but I'm sure Grandma will post some on her blog! (hint hint) We sure do miss family out here. We have enjoyed the visitors we have gotten though. We hope everyone is doing great and I'll try to keep up on the posting now!! Love ya!

4 comments:

Holly and Ryan said...

Jamie Drysdale Gibson! It's been too long. Your family is so cute!!!

Jill said...

I'm so glad you are still kicking up there! We miss you and the kids are TOO CUTE!

d.r. gib said...

Glad to hear you are all still alive! We miss you guys, and you are always in our prayers!! Good luck with the promotion--like he needs luck.

Debbie Lunt said...

A little late in coming, but you guys are such a cute family. The kids are growing so fast, and are so darn cute --- I misss them a ton. Chase has that concerned look on his face a lot while you were at the air show. I just wonder what he had on his mind :)?

Not only do the rolls look good,but it is a terrific recipe. Ours turned out humungous!!!

Give the kids a kiss and hug for us. We love all of you so much!!!
MOM
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox