I feel so bad that I haven't updated in forever. Our desktop is being stupid and won't connect to the internet and I'm not really sure how to get the pics on the laptop, so pics will follow soon. We are doing fine, just going crazy. We had a great vacation to Utah over Thanksgiving and had a great time with family! Evan leaves for Kyrgystan in about four weeks and we have so much to do to get ready and are really trying to enjoy the holiday season at the same time. The kiddos and I are going to pack up the house and move in with Grandma and Papa down in Utah. (I currently haven't packed anything!!) We are pretty sure Evan will only be gone for 4 months and are very excited for that. Our station assignment is up here in April, but to date we haven't received a new assignment. We have enjoyed our time here but would be thrilled to try a new base.
The kids are doing fabulous!! Carsyn just turned four (pics to follow) on December 8th and is such a smart little girl! She is such a good teacher to her little brother who is catching on quickly. Chase is busy busy busy and keeps us on our toes. We put up the tree one night and in the morning I heard all of this glass breaking and tons of laughter. I ran in to find the kids chucking the glas ball oraments into the bottom of the Mr. Potato head bin and them shattering everywhere!! Needless to say, we had to make our way to K-mart for the Martha Stuart shatter proof ornaments!! Problem solved!! He's such a crack up and as cute as can be!! Of course he just hit his massive "I love my daddy" stage---great!! Slightly bad timing, but daddy is getting a web cam for Christmas so we should be able to see each other while he is away!!
We hope everyone is doing great and we will post pics and more this weekend! (Evan will be home to help me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We miss you guys already! Classic that the kids destroyed your ornaments! Yikes!
D and I were laughing out loud!! Too funny. Can't wait to see you guys again and start planning our many adventures.
So, I think I need to invest in the shatter-proof ornaments. So many of ours have also been destroyed this year. They just keep moving a little higher up on the tree.
Post a Comment