Saturday, September 24, 2011

3 months old!

Easton Kade is 3 months today!! (I know I'm totally on the ball with this one! haha) He went to the doc this week and is 14.5 lbs. and 24 1/2 inches long!! Perfecto! Somewhere in the 80's as far as percentile! She said he is a big boy, and I said, "Umm, he's on the chart! That's not big for this family!!" Anyway, he is perfect as they come! He smiles ALL the time and loves his brother and sisters! He sleeps from about 8:45 until 7:30! He's a prefect fit for this crazy family! FYI--the boy does own clothes, but just spit up on them and was smiley and the other 3 were upstairs so I had to jump on a mini photo shoot!














This one is my fav!!

2 comments:

Parley and Anna said...

Heavens, he is seriously cute!

Sydney said...

Aw so cute!!! I can't wait tell u guys cone out for
Christmas so i can finally meet Peyton and see
Cute little Easten. Me and Kate have already been
Choosing who gets to hold Easten first and it's ME!!!!
Yay!!