Friday, September 9, 2011

The Past Month!

So, I was so proud at how often I was posting! Then we all got sick and stayed that way on and off for the past month! Colds SUCK!! Peyton might be the worste sick child in the planet. URRR Anyway, we've been prepping for school, finishing the school room and enjoying some time at the zoo! Here are some pics!


Easton has become quite the smiler!!
Did I mention he LOVES his daddy??

Peyt and Easton ready for the splash park! Back to School Party time!



Love me some cheeks and a hat!

Smiles and rolly arms!

We went to the zoo the Labor Day weekend to have a picnic by the tigers! Easton is so good to nap in the stroller!

Peyton loved looking at the tigers while we ate!



Seriously forced smile!

He was so happy that day and loved running around during the picnic and hearing the tiger roar! It was pretty cool!

Sweet girl!

She loves to climb trees!

More running!

More sleeping!



Petting the donkey! (Gross, but ok!?)
I'm not really sure what is wrong with all of their faces in this pic!? They are suppose to be enjoying ice cream! haha

Easton wanted some icecream too! No one would share! It was delicious!

She was excited to see a moo moo!

Peyton on the first day of school! She had fun with her teeny tot stuff!

Put the pom pom in the hole! She had fun with this!

She was sick this day and a little hard to handle!

Easton chillin for school time!



Carsyn was quite excited for school this year! (I don't remember being that happy!)

She picked out her outfit by the way! (LOTS of color!)Chase LOVES school!


So cute! Working hard!


He has a lot more patience this year, which is nice!

Working on his counting!

They liked the cube stackers and played good together!

Chases' nook!

Peyton wanted to snuggle with Easton after her bath tonight!

She likes to make him smile! I love it too!

My handsome little guy!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

the classroom looks great! and the kids are growing!! I love that you have been posting a lot lol, I love reading how life is going.

Parley and Anna said...

Okay, seriously, this is cruel. It makes me miss you ALL so much! And I want to meet the two littlest Gibsons! Please tell me you'll be there for a long LONG time because I want you to be there when we get over on the east coast. Selfish, I know.

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

Cute! They're growing up so much. Peyton and Jillian are pretty much exactly the same age so I'm curious, I want to start a homeschool kind of thing, but where do you get your curriculum and supplies and what do you teach one Peyton's age? I like what you're doing and would like to be doing the same thing for my kiddos. Let me know! I appreciate it. :D Miss you guys. Hope you're all fully recovered from the month of yuck. ;)

Jill said...

Cute cute cute kids!