Monday, September 19, 2011
This is how we do Costco!
So we needed some things on Saturday from Costco--no big deal right? Well, Costco is a ZOO on Saturday and is home to the rudest people on earth. The carts at Costco are AMAZING though! Huge! Two seats in the front and a back big enough for our 1 and 2 to pop a squat! Anyway, being as crazy as it was, we popped the four kiddos in the cart, grabbed some churros and off we went to shop, not thinking anything about it! Well, within about five minutes Evan and I start laughing a pretty much couldn't stop for the next hour! Apparently, it is super wierd to have four kids these days and people were in shock over our cart! It was hillarious! People kept staring and commenting and poking thier significant others to look at all the kids! SOOO FUNNY!! Peyton kept telling everyone hi and couldn't be any cuter! It was so "STRANGE" to everyone else that we thought we should take a pic to document it! LOL Pretty sad that it is strange to have a big family these day! Good thing the kids were behaving and we weren't getting pointed at for them throwing fits! Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we have done a lot of days like that at costco, although i try hard to never go on a saturday. lately i have been working on making sure none of the kids are in the cart (getting ready for the baby) and I can't decide which is worse!
I already feel conscious just with two kiddos and a prego belly. I feel like people are staring with jsut that. But, dang, I love these kiddos!
I'm glad you were laughing - who cares - you've got the cutest family ever. Loves
Post a Comment