I can't believe she is already 2! Crazy! Anyway, she turned two the same day we packed Shannon and Mike up to move to Alabama! So, we were up at 5:30 to head to Richmond for the day. She was so good that day--which was quite the change. She has had double ear infections since September and is going to have tubes put in on the 17th but right now she is kind of a beast. Anyway, that day she was super good even with everything going on. Anyway, we loaded a truck and cleaned that day and then headed to the hotel. I threw together a cupcake/pizza party that ended with a night of swimming. She was so cute and we sure love her! It was fun to have a birthday with family!
























2 comments:
What a fun party. When did Carsyn get her glasses. They look so cute!
So, ummm, I totally started crying on the last pic-with me and my girl Peyt... I miss you guys! Cute pics!
Post a Comment