Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

I know, I am straight up amazing! These pics are from yesterday and today!! Whoo hoo! Thought since I was on a roll, I might as well! Anyway, our Easter festivities started on Saturday. We do the "commercial" holiday on Saturday so we can focus Sunday on the Ressurection. I love doing it this way and the kids have come to enjoy it. They don't believe in an Easter bunny so we are good there! haha Anyway, Saturday morning started off with baskets, breakfast and an egg hunt in the front yard. Then we went to Andrews AFB for some fun kid stuff there, had lunch, and then headed home for nap time. We died eggs last night but I didn't get any pics. This morning we ate our Easter breakfast and went to church. We are having quiet time right now but then will have friends over for Easter dinner and dessert! Good times, but we miss our family! Oh, side note--we SUCK at family pics. I can NEVER get all the kids to look at the same time, let alone smile. I should've taken pictures before church, but forgot! So Easton, was so done by the time we got home! LOl Oh well, this is my fam!










































9 comments:

Lexi said...

woah, your little kids now look like I remember Carsyn and Chase looking! And Carsyn and Chase are now so grown up!! I love seeing pictures of them all grow

Shannon said...

So, I've got some big ole fat tears in my eyes right now! I miss those beautiful kiddos! Glad you guys had such a fun weekend. LOVE the pics, Carsyn's hair looks so beautiful on Easter! Give them kisses for me tell them their Aunt Shanny loves them!

Debbie Lunt said...

Hey Jamer,
WOW, you guys have such beautiful kiddos! I too have the tear thing goin on - I have really been missing everyone. Yesterday was of course wonderful, but I sure wish family was around. I am so grateful to have the girls still at home - although they are longing for fam too. Thank you for taking time to post - I love seeing all the fun they are having and how much they have grown. Tell them I love them and give them lots of kisses and get my sugarbowl.
Love,
MOM
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxooxox

Do anything you can afford said...

So much fun!! It's great to see the kids. Love ya oodles

Do anything you can afford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob said...

Hello. So I must say that every time I see pictures of Peyton I feel like her and Silas have a lot of similar features. I don't know if it is the blonde hair and brown eyes or what, but I think they look more like siblings than my children! Very cute pictures. Hope you are all doing great!

Bonnie

berry family said...

Love your pictues.I love Carsyn's glasses. She is looking so grown up. Glad you had a great Easter. Miss you guys.

Jill said...

So cute! Give those kiddos big hugs from us!

Parley and Anna said...

Holy Cow! So many things to say here: I miss you guys! Can your kids be possibly any cuter? They are so stinkin' cute! Would you consider a betrothal agreement for Chase and Paige, Parker and Peyton, Easton and Nyah?...thought I'd ask. It kind of works out perfectly, you know?! We seriously need to talk! Email me when you get a chance because I am pretty sure I don't have your correct one. Ours is paj928{at}yahoo{dot}com.
I hope you guys are doing great!